Friday, June 15, 2007

Sivaji the boss

I received a message from Suchin this morning. I was getting ready to leave home when this message came in and I in a hurry snatched my phone to check on the message. it said..."I have Sivaji 4 tickets in PVR matinee show on 15th...if u want i will give it to u...."
I had never thought of watching this movie, but this message had me thinking, why not. But I was not sure about the convenience of my husband, so called him up and enquired if he would want to go. He was not very eager but did not want to dampen my spirits and so said after some thought ok if you feel like going. Well, then I called up Suchin and he asked me are you in the theatre and asked me did you read the message fully. I then realized it was a prank message and then scrolled down the message to see the full one.. which went this way..."but it is only parking ticket, venuma?" I had such a laugh.
The best part was in my hurry I thought that the tickets were for Sunday, I think we conveniently see only what we want to...LOL. But I started today with a hearty laugh.

3 comments:

Slogan Murugan said...

Thank you for the blogroll! :)
Should also thank Jo....

Balaji S Rajan said...

Ha..Ha..Ha.. Yes such times we see only what we want. Funny though.

Suchin Kerlapur said...

even today my cousin called me up asking for the ticket. he has asked his brother to go cuz he cannot! i told him it was only for yesterday, today i have no tickets. i was almost about to tell him, i can get him on any day but he has to start early in the morning for first week cuz it will be crowded. but how many can really spend time in the parking lot sitting in the car?! and watch the frenzy of fans coming out of the theatre :D