Sunday, June 24, 2007

What a place!!!!

There are these small little tiny places strewn all around the city which dole out clean, tasty food from the usual traditional stuff that tingles one's taste buds to the really exotic ones which has us raising our brows in appreciation.

One such place I discovered when I went for my walk around the Malleswaram area is Sairam Juice and Chats on the 16th Cross somewhere between 6th and 8th Mains very close to MES College. I went back after the walk, drove to the place alongwith people from home.



They are very innovative with the chats there from Dahi Bhel to Nippat Masala to Chips Masala. And their churning out is so tasty that we were longing to eat more though we were full. It is all right I guess to sin once in a while. To top it, the people there are very friendly with pleasant faces and smiles that it is quite an experience though we have to stand on the pavement to eat (we sat in the car as it was drizzling). They are quite clean too. Bangaloreans should check out this place just like Veena Stores and Asha's in Malleswaram

1 comment:

Suchin Kerlapur said...

Now Rama, You have committed on this. You better be going with me there with our respective families sometime soon...aacha? My mouth has started watering already...