Thursday, February 14, 2008

Romance with Music

Music is for the soul and the heart. Listed a few of the Hindi songs I enjoy, not limited to these and not necessarily in this order..

Abhi Na Jaao Chodkar from Hum Dono


Deewana Hua Badal from Kashmir Ki Kali


Gun guna Rahi Hai Bhavre from Aradhana


Kabhi Kabhi from Kabhi Kabhi



Aap Ki Aankhon mein from Ghar


Kasme Vaade from Kasme Vaade


Hume Tumse Pyar Kitna from Kudrat


Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas from Blackmail


Pehla Nasha from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander


Ek Din Aap Yoon from Yes Boss



Jab Se Tere Naina from Saawariya


Ajab Si from Om Shanti Om


And there are lots more..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rama,
Beautiful collection...and a wonderful valentine's gift! :-)

Rama said...

Sunil-

there are so many beautiful songs. i thought i shouldnt dump more of them here. and they are very nice to listen to anytime..valentines or otherwise :-)

Balaji S Rajan said...

Rama,

Millions of thanks for putting all my favourites in a row.. I do not know how to thank you... Excellent and I think you have a similar taste like me and few of my friends.

Rama said...

Balaji-

There were so many songs that kept coming to my mind that I had to stop myself from putting all of them here. These are melodious songs indeed. Am glad you liked them all :)